Hazardous Protection Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hazardous Protection Plan

was looking for sample hazardous protection plans in illinois trying to put one together but have no ideas what all goes in it.

Someone asked this exact question in another post last year. Here is what we have for Illinois: www.Daycare.com/illinois/illinois-preparedness-activity-book.pdf

We have a sample from Virginia here: Daycare.com/forms/emergency-plan.pdf

Some other threads here: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=hazard+plan

Comment

I can email you mine

What they are looking for is for you to list what is potentially hazardous in and around your home and what have you done to protect the kids from it..

here are a few examples:

- Bathroom closet has medicine, so we installed a child proof lock on the door
      - Kitchen cabinet has cleaning supplies, so we have a child lock on the cabinet
      - Knives are kept in a cabinet that is higher than 36 in (or something like that, I actually measured it)
      - If you are near a busy intersection, then you would probably want to state that you will NOT play in the front yard

Comment

illinois hazard protection plan

Can someone please send me a copy of a illinois hazard protection plan? I would like to the format in which it written so I can prepare one for my home [email protected]

Comment

Sample of Written Hazard Protection Plan for IL

Hi...I am trying to get licensed in IL and am not sure how to compose a "written hazard protection plan" I have looked online but there are NO examples. Is there anyone that has submitted this plan in Illinois? If so can you please email me a copy? Thank you in advance!!! I'm so eager to get started!!!! [email protected]

Comment

hazard protection plan

Can someone email me a copy of a hard protection plan for a home daycare. I need a template to use as an example, searched on-line and came up with nothing. Thank you
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by sahm1225 View Post
              I can email you mine

What they are looking for is for you to list what is potentially hazardous in and around your home and what have you done to protect the kids from it..

here are a few examples:

- Knives are kept in a cabinet that is higher than 36 in (or something like that, I actually measured it)
              - If you are near a busy intersection, then you would probably want to state that you will NOT play in the front yard
              can u pl do u want my e mail

Comment

hazard protection plan

hello I am also trying to open up a daycare and would like to know if anyone can send me an example of their hazard protection plan for a home daycare.

email: [email protected]

Comment

Illinois Hazard Protection Plan

Can someone please send me a copy of a illinois hazard protection plan? I would like to the format in which it written so I can prepare one for my home [email protected].

Comment

Hazard Plan

I can email you mine

here are a few examples:

Could you please send your hazard plan to me as well? I also live by Chicago, and am having trouble. I'm going to school to study Early Childhood Education so I thought maybe an instructor of mine would help, but they haven't gotten back with me yet.

Comment

I can email you mine

here are a few examples:

Oh yeah, I forgot. My email is [email protected] if you do.

Comment

Hazard proteccion Plain

Hi,

Can u please send me a copy of your hazard proteccion plan, I also live in IL
                        My email is: [email protected]

TY
                        Originally posted by mzkimberly1971 View Post
                        Hi...I am trying to get licensed in IL and am not sure how to compose a "written hazard protection plan" I have looked online but there are NO examples. Is there anyone that has submitted this plan in Illinois? If so can you please email me a copy? Thank you in advance!!! I'm so eager to get started!!!! [email protected]

Comment

Home Daycare Hazard Protection Plan

Can someone please give me a format or email me a copy of their Hazard Protection Plan, I have an idea of the things needing protection around the house I just need a sample of an actual Plan which was submitted and accepted. [email protected]

Comment

Hazard plan

Hi, I am in the process of trying to get licensed in the state of Il. Could someone please send me a template/example of what a hazard plan it to look like and entail? I really appreciate it.
                            email is [email][email protected][/email

Comment

Me too please :-)

Hello I'm in CT but would love an emailed copy of the Hazardous protection plan too please. My email is [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                              X