Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CalCare View Post
    No, I'm not. I'm central coast. I feel weird broadcasting my specific location but I lived in LA for awhile and I loved it. I might go to that outdoor classroom level one training in the spring. Idk. It's $350.
    I completely understand (and respect) that. We do seem to share similar views so we will have to connect as I get further along this patch

Comment

I just looked into RIE and from what I'm seeing, i really like it. It sounds mostly like how my husband and I parent.
      My daycare is 24 months and under and I would like up eventually market at RIE.
      Where is the best place to find more information? Which books are the best. I just downloaded one to read.
      I would love to go training next year in LA too.

Comment

Originally posted by jenboo View Post
        I just looked into RIE and from what I'm seeing, i really like it. It sounds mostly like how my husband and I parent.
        My daycare is 24 months and under and I would like up eventually market at RIE.
        Where is the best place to find more information? Which books are the best. I just downloaded one to read.
        I would love to go training next year in LA too.
        If you're just starting out then I recommend the RIE Manual for sure as a start.
        Your Self Confident Baby by Magda Gerber or
        Baby Knows Best by Deborah Solomon are also great.

If you're a visual person like me subscribe to their YouTube channel. Here's one of my favorite videos, especially what she says in the last part:
        It's only 1 1/2 minutes long
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JljBhZPNOPM

Comment

Originally posted by MarinaVanessa View Post
          If you're just starting out then I recommend the RIE Manual for sure as a start.
          Your Self Confident Baby by Magda Gerber or
          Baby Knows Best by Deborah Solomon are also great.

If you're a visual person like me subscribe to their YouTube channel. Here's one of my favorite videos, especially what she says in the last part:
          It's only 1 1/2 minutes long
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JljBhZPNOPM
          Thank you! I'm very visual Stu the YouTube channel is fabulous!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
          x
          x
          Working...
          X