Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are The Signs Of An Infants Sexual Abuse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry, you are not going to like my answer. why you protecting bob? you need to worry about protecting your son.

take him to the doctors. have him looked at and speak to professionals.

trust your gut and stop waiting for proof. your suspicion alone of what you already experienced is enough to warrant professional help. get help.

Comment

Take your son for a forensic interview. Don't ask your son any more questions. Don't tell boyfriend you are doing it. Just get it done as soon as you can.

I suggest this because if you leave him without proof of abuse, he'll most certainly be granted unsupervised and overnight visits.

Get the interview done by someone who specializes in child abuse forensic interviews. PM me (you'll have to join the forum to do so) and I will be happy to help you locate resources to help you. If you'd rather, you can contact a local abuse shelter or your local CPS office to ask for help in determining whether your child is being abused. Don't put this off-get on the phone right now and get this done.

Comment

I know this thread is 13 years old now, but I recently just had a pretty big scare. My mother suspected my partner was being inappropriate with our little one, her having walked in with his hands down her diaper one day. And there was an ongoing investigation but after a polygraph test confirmed he did nothing for sexual pleasure, my mother still thinks it was curiosity? I have absolutely no one to talk to about this, but I keep convincing myself that she is doing things that would make me think he had been doing something. For instance she always violently shakes whenever I pick her up to feed her at night. And now changing her she clenches her legs closed. Little things that make me overthink. (She is 7 months)

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          I know this thread is 13 years old now, but I recently just had a pretty big scare. My mother suspected my partner was being inappropriate with our little one, her having walked in with his hands down her diaper one day. And there was an ongoing investigation but after a polygraph test confirmed he did nothing for sexual pleasure, my mother still thinks it was curiosity? I have absolutely no one to talk to about this, but I keep convincing myself that she is doing things that would make me think he had been doing something. For instance she always violently shakes whenever I pick her up to feed her at night. And now changing her she clenches her legs closed. Little things that make me overthink. (She is 7 months)
          If you suspect, report. It is not your to investigate. Make an appointment with her ped, voice your concerns allow them to do their job.

Polygraph has been ruled inconclusive since before I was born.
          - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            I know this thread is 13 years old now, but I recently just had a pretty big scare. My mother suspected my partner was being inappropriate with our little one, her having walked in with his hands down her diaper one day.
            What did he SAY he was doing?
            I mean, that's not really how you would check to see if a diaper was soiled. I can't imagine why anyone would WANT to do that.

Comment

I don’t know if I’m paranoid or it’s my motherly instinct

I have a 5 week old newborn daughter. Her father and I have been in an on and off relationship. About 2 weeks ago he came to visit her and because him and I were broken up at the time I didn’t want to spend time with him, so I left him alone with our daughter for a few hours. He was with her in the room and I was still in the household, I would come in to check in from time to time. The door was always unlocked. The day after he left I noticed a pubic hair on her baby lounger (DockATot). I know for a fact it wasn’t mine, because I shave, and the only explanation I can think of was him and I had sexual relations (the week beforehand, no sex) ) and it could’ve been his left over hair from that incident. Yesterday he came over again and he watched her while I went to go grocery shopping. I called him while I was gone and he didn’t answer. He called back 2 minutes later. When I came back he was laying with her in bed, fully clothed but then he made a joke and put her pacifier on top of her vagina (over clothes) and said look she’s a boy. The joke being the pacifier was her penis. Another thing I noticed she was overly fussy when I got home. It could be because he only comes once or twice a week and she doesn’t know him. I’m trying to give him the benefit of the doubt because he’s a loving father to his other children he has from a previous relationship. I’ve never suspected of him until now, I don’t know if it’s because I’m still postpartum and because I myself was sexually abused as a child that now that I’m a mom I am overly paranoid about someone hurting my child. I would really appreciate some advice please and if these are valid reasons to suspect?

Comment

In my opinion you should not him be alone with her ever again and get a camera monitor that records his time with her. Be sure, don’t guess, and trust your instincts.

Comment

Working...
                X