No announcement yet.

Nursemaid's Elbow/Video of Incident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I contacted one lawyer group who said they won't take on the case because it didn't involve surgery. I will reach out to another and see what they say.

Comment

Has the investigation been completed?
      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

As far as I know, no. I contacted DFPS this morning to tell them we received another bill and asked if they'd like it and she said yes. When I emailed the bill I asked what to expect and who we'd hear from. I also mentioned the detective who called us and told us they were also investigating. But I haven't received any kind of update since last Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          As far as I know, no. I contacted DFPS this morning to tell them we received another bill and asked if they'd like it and she said yes. When I emailed the bill I asked what to expect and who we'd hear from. I also mentioned the detective who called us and told us they were also investigating. But I haven't received any kind of update since last Thursday.
          That is not unusual, they can sometimes take 30 days or more.
          - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Definitely report to state. That is awful, and I am so sorry you have had to deal with this.

Comment

I did.

Comment

Working...
              X