Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Local Resource I could Sell Daycare Items On?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Local Resource I could Sell Daycare Items On?

Wondering if anyone would have a resource I could go to. My daughter's private school used to run a daycare. They are no longer doing this- and so they have a lot of great equipment to sell. (cribs, changing tables,..) Is there a local resource I could advertise on? I am in the Canton, MI area. Thanks.
    Last edited by Michael; 09-28-2009, 07:47 PM.

Have you tried Craigslist?

Comment

Originally posted by tymaboy View Post
      Have you tried Craigslist?
      Craigslist is the answer-if you can't sell it on there, the price is too high, or it's just junk.

Warning-that place can be addicting, my wife rolls her eyes and shakes her head if she walks by and sees me browsing.
      Spouse of a daycare provider....which I guess makes me one too!

Comment

Bookoo.com

www.bookoo.com if they have a listing in your area, similar to craigslist!

Comment

Originally posted by lwehner View Post
          Wondering if anyone would have a resource I could go to. My daughter's private school used to run a daycare. They are no longer doing this- and so they have a lot of great equipment to sell. (cribs, changing tables,..) Is there a local resource I could advertise on? I am in the Canton, MI area. Thanks.
          Hello!.. My name is Mary and Im starding a daycare in my home and I need a lots fo things. Could you send me a list and price to my e-mail [email protected].

THANKS
          MARY

Comment

How about sending flyers to other daycares or putting flyers up around town in kid related areas for a tag sale?

Comment

Call the local childcare association. Ours puts notices about things like that in our newsletter or sends an email to members.

Comment

Iwehner, Let me know when and if you list on craigslist, I'm near there and I might be interested in some of the items for my daycare. Or send me a list and contact info. Thanks, Cheri
                I see little people.

Comment

Working...
                X