Christmas Gifting To Providers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Gifting To Providers

Is there any etiquette to gifting childcare provider at a chain daycare. One issue is that at the daycare, my kids may be looked after by multiple people. It may be a bit unfair if I left someone out because they were part-timer or we don't get to meet them because their shift is within working hours.

Paul

Couple ideas came to me; buying toys, etc., for the daycare itself for all to enjoy or bringing in an assortment of Christmas goodies, fruit, etc., to be enjoyed by all.

Comment

I was going to suggest what the pp said. Can you provide something like a cookie/treat platter or something like that?

Comment

When I worked in a center, we LOVED when parents brought in treats for everyone! I guess we liked to eat...

Also, parents would give their kids' primary teachers something like a gift card or a little gift. I worked with a lot of part time teachers and they understood.

Comment

I agree about a group gift. A tray of cookies, or if you want to do something bigger, a tray of sub sandwiches, chips and a few 2 liters.

Comment

How many caregivers are there? I always treasure handwritten notes of appreciation, and if you can afford a $5 Starbucks gift card for each, that would be an extra little something.

Comment

Group gift. I've had parents give our room a big box of nice chocolates, nice hand soap and a nice letter. Loved it and we were able to share with our floaters.

Comment

Working...
              X