Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to Rent to Own a Daycare Center? - Atlanta, GA

Hello,

I am looking to rent to own a daycare center in Atlanta, GA. I have 2 buildings I am looking at, but I need to know how can I get in touch with someone about rent to owning one of them.

Or could someone just give me some leads to a daycare that is not been used and the information so that I can call about it?

Hello!

I have space in Atlanta, Georgia, that you can use as a daycare center, if that would be of use to you? It is not an already existing daycare center, but instead a space I will lease out that can be used for a daycare.

Is that what you had in mind? :-)

Comment

Daycare owner

Hi I have a childcare center in college park ga! I am looking for a second location to rental not more the $2500 month it needs to have been a daycare center already!

Comment

Is this space still available???

Do you still have this space available?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Hello!

I have space in Atlanta, Georgia, that you can use as a daycare center, if that would be of use to you? It is not an already existing daycare center, but instead a space I will lease out that can be used for a daycare.

Is that what you had in mind? :-)

Comment

Email

Do you still have this space available?
          email me at [email protected]

Comment

Looking to lease daycare space near Atlanta

Hello. I am looking for a space to lease or rent -to-own near Atlanta, GA to open a daycare center specifically for children with special needs. I would really appreciate any leads. Looking to open in 2019.

Thank you!

Comment

Is this space still available?

Comment

Childcare

Hello,
                My partner and I are looking for a childcare facility to rent and possibly purchase at a later date. We are looking to spend no more than $2500 a month. We would like to lease as soon as possible.We were actually getting ready to lease in Tucker but due to a zoning ordinance in Tucker sadly we were unable to sign. If anyone reads this and may know of any properties or have a property for lease please outreach out to me soon.Thank you for taking the time to read!
                Be Blessed!
                Email:[email protected]

Comment

Looking for a space for childcare center

Good evening I'm searching for a space in Atlanta Ga if any one knows of any places feel free to share information with me.

Comment

I have excellent newly renovated daycare + dayschool avaiilable for lease, email me at [email protected] or call 404-482-1118

Comment

Daycare space

Hello

I am in the Atlanta area looking for space to lease for a daycare center preferably a space that was a daycare center before. If you know of any locations or know of someone ready to lease a space please email me at [email protected]

Thank you in advance

Areas interested: East Atlanta Area, Decatur, Lithonia, Fayetteville, Union City, College Park, East Point

Comment

I have excellent newly renovated daycare + dayschool avaiilable for lease, email me at [email protected] or call 404-482-1118

Comment

The poster provided her/his email and phone contact.
                          You might have better luck contacting them directly

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
                            The poster provided her/his email and phone contact.
                            You might have better luck contacting them directly
                            Thank you, I did reach out

Comment

Good evening I'm searching for a space in Atlanta Ga if any one knows of any places feel free to share information with me.
                              I have one, Please contact me at [email protected] or call at 404-482-1118

THanks

Comment

Working...
                              X