This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Daycare Center - Sell a Daycare - Rent a Daycare - Buy a Daycare

How do I go about finding someone who wishes to open a daycare center? We have available space to rent out and feel a daycare center would be a huge perk to our employees. Thank you!

Let me know where it is ?

Comment

let me know where it is as well. I've been looking for space to rent for some time now.

Comment

I too would be interested.

I am looking to begin a preschool for children aged 3-5 including those with special needs.
        My eight year old daughter has autism and I could not find one single daycare or preschool that would accept her which was quite daunting. I would like to be able to provide parents with the peace of mind that their children whether they are special needs or not have a loving, caring place to go while their parents work. Please let me know more about the space you have available ( If it is still available.) I appreciate this very much.
        Thank you,
        Kimberly Davis

Comment

Nie

I never knew that people love this business.
          Well, thats nice we await to get the place to know how suitable it is, because there are factors to be considered before allocating for a daycare center.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
            how do i go about finding someone who wishes to open a daycare center? We have available space to rent out and feel a daycare center would be a huge perk to our employees. Thank you!
            are you in little rock, ark i would like to open a daycare center?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              How do I go about finding someone who wishes to open a daycare center? We have available space to rent out and feel a daycare center would be a huge perk to our employees. Thank you!
              Where would the daycare be?

Comment

Wish to open up a center

Hello I came across your thread and just so happen I was looking for a space to open up a center. So if you would please email me @ so that we can discuss more about your property. Thanks!
                Last edited by Guest; 11-06-2008, 06:11 PM. Reason: displaying personal information.please create an account. this facilitates communication in a controlled environment. thanks.

Comment

Space for lease during the week and Sundays

I have a conference center that I'm looking to lease out during the week perhaps for daycare/adult daycare, fitness classes and for church on Sunday. I rent it out on Fridays and Saturdays for fundraisers and wedding but during the week, it's empty. It's in Burtonsville, MD and it's 2800sq ft.
                  [email protected]

Comment

Where r u loccated?

What type of business do you have, where are you located and how many members of your staff are open to send their children to your daycare?
                    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Comment

Someone who wants to open a Day Care Center

I am Looking for space to open a Day Care Center from the ages of 6 weeks to 5 years and I would love to have Pre-K if all works well. I have all of my hours and I just had a baby 6 months ago and is looking to stay home and open a business of my own so I can have time to focus on my children as well. I still have to get my staff, I already have an Director. By the way my name is Jaimie Miller I can be reached at 301 350-2858 and I look forward to your respond.

Comment

Interested in leasing a daycare center

I was as a day care provider for 9years, in my home. After moving from daycare , I worked nine years opening home for the isabled with Catholic Charities. It has be my life dream to provide a safeloving, learning enviroment for children. Over the years, I have gotten my MS in psycholoy (child development) and my daughter has gotten her degree in Early Childhood development. I have been looking to lease a daycare, along with taking licensing classes the pass three months. Please consider myself and my daughter as leasee.

Sincerely,

Tanya

[email protected]
                        Last edited by Michael; 05-11-2009, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Daycare Facility Available in Beautiful Napa Valley, CA

I have an existing "day care facility" located in Napa, California that was operated by La Petite Acadamy for 15+ years. I am interested in leasing the facility to a qualified person , or persons", that can operate this 6,600 Square foot facility. In addition to the desire, I am looking for someone who has the financial capacity to lease the property on a long term basis. The location is adjacent to the local hospital, very good location. If you have an interest, phone me at 209-334-3781. email: [email protected].

Comment

opening a day care center

isn't there someone that i can email. I need to talk to somebody and find out about opening a business in child care and it would be easier to just email

Comment

daycare

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                              how do i go about finding someone who wishes to open a daycare center? We have available space to rent out and feel a daycare center would be a huge perk to our employees. Thank you!
                              how much will you like to rent out your daycare.

Comment

Working...
                              X