Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello. I Am Looking For Some Answers Please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello. I Am Looking For Some Answers Please...

Hi. I'm Angela and new to daycare.com. I am looking for some info on legalities I suppose. I do not call myself a daycare. I simply watch children in order to help neighbors, have playmates for my kids and make a little extra money on the side. Does anyone know definitively what the laws are on how many kids I can watch, besides my own, ages 2, 4, 8 and 11 without a license in NY state? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a great day!

Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! Please see: http://www.Daycare.com/newyork

Comment

Hello, sorry I see no one has answered you.

you can google daycare regulations in NY to find the answer to this, or wait for someone familiar with NY's regulations to respond.

Welcome!

Comment

I just read that registration is required if you have more than three kids but your own kids count in that ratio if they are under School age. :confused:

So it sounds like you can only keep one for pay.

Also if any are under two years old you can only have five kids, including your own, even with registration.

Read it to make sure I am understanding that right, though. I am on my first cup of coffee.

- Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Working...
        X