X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tressa View Post
      Hello! I am new here! I have been doing daycare for 14 years now. I am glad I found this forum, and I look forward to getting ideas and making friends!!
      Hi Tressa, me too I'm also new here. Glad to have you. You will surely

love it here, there's so many things to learn and so many new friends to

share with. Welcome Tressa.

Comment

Hi there!

Hi Tressa and everyone on the board! I'm a newbie too on this site...and hope to be active in the forums soon. So much information...and so much support! Glad to see it! I love being a new daycare owner but boy, oh boy, is it ever hardwork! Much more than I thought it would be. I'm still learning the ropes to the art of providing high quality daycare. It is truly an art form for those of you who are dedicated and put your hearts, souls and creative spirits into your businesses each day by providing quality care. Kudos to you! Sunny:

Comment

Originally posted by mothergoose View Post
          Hi Tressa and everyone on the board! I'm a newbie too on this site...and hope to be active in the forums soon. So much information...and so much support! Glad to see it! I love being a new daycare owner but boy, oh boy, is it ever hardwork! Much more than I thought it would be. I'm still learning the ropes to the art of providing high quality daycare. It is truly an art form for those of you who are dedicated and put your hearts, souls and creative spirits into your businesses each day by providing quality care. Kudos to you! Sunny:
          Welcome to the forum mothergoose!

Comment

Working...
          X