Michael: My Time Stamp Is Off ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael: My Time Stamp Is Off ??

After I posted this am in the tax board, my time stamp said 648am, but my computer said 738am. Why would the time stamp be wrong?

This one says 658, and it is really 747am
    Last edited by legomom922; 02-24-2011, 04:59 AM. Reason: more info

Mine has been off since I joined. It will say I posted at 4am but there is no way that is happening

Comment

Mine is off too, I just did a post and it said 8:13 and it is really 7:02

Comment

Me too! Always has, and is different on both computer & laptop. :confused: Says 6:23 and it's 7:12 where I am. It will say 4:23 on laptop.

Comment

everyones I think are off. Mine is off by 45 minutes and I can't figure out how to fix it.

Comment

bumping this up looking for michael

Comment

Yup, everyone's is up. I asked him about it when I joined last summer and he doesn't know how to fix it.

Comment

I tried changing the time stamp for the server. Also, you can go into your User CP and make changes for your time zone.

Comment

I clicked on the link but I can't seem to find where to change the time zone? Can you tell me where specifically this is?

Comment

Go to setting and Options click on edit options and scroll down to date and time

Comment

Edit Options

Towards the bottom should be Date & Time options.

Comment

Hmmm, no matter what I change it to is seems to be stuck on 5. It's only an hour off now though, so not that bad!

Comment

Working...
                        X