X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New With A Question

Hello everyone,

I've been a lurker for awhile but figured it was time to start posting

I'm Jessica, I live in Minnesota with my fiance and our dogs. I'm just in the beginning stages of starting my child care business. I'm starting the licensing process in a couple weeks and hope to be open this summer.

I've been brainstorming names for my daycare and wanted some opinions on a name I really like and am leaning towards: Little Peeps Child Care.

I'd love some feedback, positive or negative!

Thanks

Welcome to the forum!!

I like Little Peeps.

Comment

Welcome! I'm in Minnesota too. This forum is so wonderful for advice and getting ideas for starting your daycare! Little Peeps is cute!

Comment

Little Peeps is cute... if you give your daycare a name you have to make sure it isn't a name that somebody else has already registered with the state.... do a search on registering business names in MN and it should pull up the information you need.

Comment

I think Little Peeps is really cute

Comment

It's really cute, but if you check http://www.sos.state.mn.us/ you will find that someone is already using Little Peeps Family Daycare in Shakopee, MN. The search is free. Go to Business Services and do a name availability search. Good luck!

Comment

MARSTELAC

Thanks for the link. When I search for Little Peeps Child Care I'm not seeing the listing for that name in Shakopee. Hmmm.

ETA: I just found it when I included inactive records. I wonder if I can use the name if it's inactive. Thanks again for the link

Comment

Originally posted by JessB View Post
                MARSTELAC

Thanks for the link. When I search for Little Peeps Child Care I'm not seeing the listing for that name in Shakopee. Hmmm.

ETA: I just found it when I included inactive records. I wonder if I can use the name if it's inactive. Thanks again for the link
                Use child care they used daycare. We don't care for days. Wink.

Comment

You could also try " 'Lil Peeps"
                  Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

Welcome to the forum JessB. My daughter's name is Jessica.

Comment

Little peeps is cute, actually its a good name for a daycare. But if that name is

already registered I guess you just have to find other names beside little

peeps. If you want you can use Little Angles Haven instead..

Comment

Working...
                      X