Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

So I’m starting a day care and I was searching online and
    Found this site called wee care. She explained that they help with submitting my paperwork for license and help with marketing as well as payment set up for my clients. She then proceeded to say it’s a two year contract and they will take 10% of each kid I have earnings... I don’t think it’s a good idea everything she said I could do on my own what do you think?

I think everything you could ever want or need to know can be found right here, for free, in this forum.

Welcome!!
    - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
      I think everything you could ever want or need to know can be found right here, for free, in this forum.

Welcome!!

I believe some here do use Wee Care, so they can give advice, but this forum does either have, or give, answers to prety much anything daycare related, and sometimes non daycare.
      Children are little angels, even when they are little devils.
      They are also our future.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovey81 View Post
        Found this site called wee care. She explained that they help with submitting my paperwork for license and help with marketing as well as payment set up for my clients. She then proceeded to say it’s a two year contract and they will take 10% of each kid I have earnings... I don’t think it’s a good idea everything she said I could do on my own what do you think?
        I'll do all of that for 5%! . Seriously, stay here, lots of very great advice here and you don't really need anyone to help you fill out your paperwork most likely. If you do, calling your licensing consultant is all you need. They are most helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

I believe some here do use Wee Care, so they can give advice, but this forum does either have, or give, answers to prety much anything daycare related, and sometimes non daycare.
          I have searched it a few times and still have no results. :confused: I am not familiar with it.

My intent was not to knock anyone's business. For some the convenience may be very much worth it.
          - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

I have searched it a few times and still have no results. :confused: I am not familiar with it.

My intent was not to knock anyone's business. For some the convenience may be very much worth it.
            Hmmm, might not have been here where I heard of it. Did a search and there are Wee Care's in Canada, but didn't go any further to find out about them.

I know there are agencies that will do a lot of the work for you, but it does eat away at the profit. It all comes down to how much of the work you'd rather pay someone else to do.
            Children are little angels, even when they are little devils.
            They are also our future.

Comment

Welcome!!
              I think so as well thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lovemykidstoo View Post
                I'll do all of that for 5%! . Seriously, stay here, lots of very great advice here and you don't really need anyone to help you fill out your paperwork most likely. If you do, calling your licensing consultant is all you need. They are most helpful.
                Lol thanks for the advice!!!!

Comment

Never heard of it & I use to do childcare in IL ... you can find all the help you need right here FOR FREE. In fact, if it wasn't for a few forums over the past several years, not sure I would have gotten this far

Comment

A better option would be to search around for a local child care association. Typically you pay a low yearly fee and they can help you with everything (ours is $45 a year and they advertise their member list on their website and provide us with referrals). You can try contacting your local childcare resource and referral agency and ask if they can give you a contact number to one.

And yes, this forum is a GREAT source of FREE info from those in the trenches.

Comment

Ty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarinaVanessa View Post
                        A better option would be to search around for a local child care association. Typically you pay a low yearly fee and they can help you with everything (ours is $45 a year and they advertise their member list on their website and provide us with referrals). You can try contacting your local childcare resource and referral agency and ask if they can give you a contact number to one.

And yes, this forum is a GREAT source of FREE info from those in the trenches.
                        Ty!!!!!

Comment

Name for daycare

Hi everyone

I submitted my paperwork to become licensed finally. So on the paper work it askes for the name of my facility. Once I come up with a name do they change it if it’s not available or what I choose is the name it will be?

Comment

Once I picked it, it stayed.

Do some research to make sure there is not one with the same name in your county (zipcode). Besides that it really does not matter since so many use the same names, anyway.

Comment

Hi everyone

I submitted my paperwork to become licensed finally. So on the paper work it askes for the name of my facility. Once I come up with a name do they change it if it’s not available or what I choose is the name it will be?
                              Congratulations on getting your paperwork in. I put my name down for my program but licensing still listed ii just under my name..... that could just be my state or analyst though.

Comment

Working...
                              X