Hello Newbie Starting Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Newbie Starting Up

Hello, well I have decided after talking with my husband that I will give my summer childcare an expansion and make a go of it full time in the fall. I have finished my bachlor degree I early childhood education and my heart is working with Littles after all the time spent in student teaching and subbing for the public schools. So here to figure it all out .

Originally posted by PumpkinPatch View Post
    Hello, well I have decided after talking with my husband that I will give my summer childcare an expansion and make a go of it full time in the fall. I have finished my bachlor degree I early childhood education and my heart is working with Littles after all the time spent in student teaching and subbing for the public schools. So here to figure it all out .
    Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Originally posted by PumpkinPatch View Post
      ~Nice to meet you, and welcome to the forum! Please, make yourself at home, and don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have .

Comment

Well hello and welcome to the tribe!

Comment

Hi and welcome!

Comment

Working...
          X