Hello from Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Maine

I am new to this forum and hope to connect with some providers for support and ideas. I have been in family childcare in my home for almost 20 years. Some days I love it, some days not so much but I keep on keeping on! I have 10 children enrolled, 4 full time and 2 part time as well as 4 school age that come and go. Nice to meet you all!

Originally posted by Kcorson View Post
    I am new to this forum and hope to connect with some providers for support and ideas. I have been in family childcare in my home for almost 20 years. Some days I love it, some days not so much but I keep on keeping on! I have 10 children enrolled, 4 full time and 2 part time as well as 4 school age that come and go. Nice to meet you all!
    Welcome to the forum! happyface

Feel free to jump right in!

Comment

Originally posted by Kcorson View Post

~Nice to meet you as well, and welcome! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask(everyone is really nice & helpful here). So come on in, and make yourself at homelovethis!

Comment

Welcome!happyface

Comment

Hi and Welcome!
          You've confused me already. You titled this Hello from Maine but your location lists New Hampshire. ::
          I love both states but always fantasized about living right on the coast of Maine. Absolutely gorgeous!

Comment

Working...
          X