Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Play Care View Post
    Me too!! happyfacehappyface

My birthday is November 26, it was on Thanksgiving last year.
    "Sagittarius (Nov 23rd-Dec 21st) is the ninth sign of the zodiac and its sign is the archer. Sagittarians are lucky by nature, so they usually display a cheerful and optimistic disposition. Their inherent curiosity keeps them more interested in what will happen tomorrow rather than focuses on the mistakes of today. A state of constant change is a delight for them. Sagittarians are extremely independent, truly free spirits and yet, they are the nicest of all the zodiac signs. Sagittarians are kind, openhearted souls who do not expect anything in return when helping a friend. There are no hidden secrets to a Sagittarius - what you see is what you get. Creative, clever, straightforward, congenial - all these traits describe Sagittarius.

Parts of the Body Ruled By Sagittarius
    The liver, hips, and thighs - Sagittarians have a sensitive liver and may be susceptible to alcohol abuse and hepatitis. However, their love of the outdoors helps them keep healthy.

*Famous Sagittarius*

Actors/ Entertainers
    Walt Disney
    Frank Sinatra
    Jane Fonda
    Woody Allen
    Bruce Lee
    Steven Spielberg
    Sammy Davis, Jr.
    Samuel L. Jackson

Musicians/ Singers
    Jimi Hendrix
    Ludwig van Beethoven
    Christina Aguilera
    Britney ******
    Tina Turner
    Jim Morrison

Writers
    Louisa M. Alcott
    Mark Twain
    Emily Dickenson
    John Milton

Leaders/ Politicians
    Josef Stalin
    Pope John XXIII
    John F. Kennedy Jr.
    Francisco Franco
    Strom Thurmond
    Ed Koch
    Andrew Johnson

Athletes
    Joe DiMaggio
    Katarina Witt
    Ty Cobb"
    --Read Lots More Here: http://www.exploreastrology.co.uk/Pe...gittarius.html

Originally posted by e.j. View Post
    I'm an Aquarius. I could relate to a few things that were written about Aquarius people but couldn't relate to most of it - especially the part about liking to be tied down by the ankles! ::
    (^^bolding^^ by me)
    ~LOL::OMGosh::. . . Where was that at?:confused:

"The eleventh sign of the zodiac is Aquarius (Jan 21st-Feb19th). It is represented by the water bearer. Aquarius is the sign of the future and the water bearer reflects the idealism of the new life the future promises. Don't expect an Aquarian to follow the crowd. They are individuals who like to do their own thing and they enjoy being different.

Aquarians take pride in their intellectual independence. They can be liberal and progressive in thought, and yet still fixed in their opinion. However, they are fair judges of different opinions because they don't let emotions get in their way.

Parts of the Body Ruled by Aquarius
    The circulatory system, shins, and ankles - Aquarians may be prone to ankle and shin strains and breaks. Because they are ruled by the circulatory system, they may also have varicose veins and hardening of the arteries due to circulatory problems.

*Famous Aquarians*

Actors/ Entertainers
    John Travolta
    Burt Reynolds
    Lana Turner
    Oprah Winfrey
    Geena Davis
    James Dean

Musicians/ Singers
    Wolfgang Mozart
    Garth Brooks
    Carol King
    Sonny Bono

Sports Figures
    Jack Nicklaus
    Wayne Gretsky
    Babe Ruth
    Mark Spitz

Writers/ Poets
    Lord Byron
    Robert Burns
    Charles Dickens

Politicians/ Leaders
    General Douglas Macarthur
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    Dan Quayle
    Ronald Reagan
    King Farouk
    Abraham Lincoln
    Jimmy Hoffa
    Queen Anne

Aquarians make great friends and even better leaders due to their considerate and caring ways. They may amaze you with their open minded and unusual ideas. Aquarius is the sign of the future as well the sign of hopes and dreams. Their creative thought and imagination has lead to many great discoveries, but often their drive to be unlike anyone else can lead others to view them as eccentric and unusual."
    --Read Lots More At: http://www.exploreastrology.co.uk/Pe...sAquarius.html

Comment

~`Capricorn

Originally posted by NightOwl View Post
      I am very much a Capricorn. ::
      ~...Cool!

Capricorn Body Language(How Capricorn Walks*)

"CAPRICORN~ Rules the Knees
      At the Winter Solstice, it is the shortest day of the year. To Capricorn, "It's all up from here"-- and this cardinal earth sign ends up always looking ahead, as these goats make their climb to the highest peaks. Starting from "the lowest point" can leave some of these goats cynical and hard, as they hold on to their gloomy, minimalist view.
      As the goat moves ahead, they take their cautious earthy steps, concentrating all efforts in the knees. As these bony knobs pull the body forward, the buttock shifts to the rear, creating stooped shoulders and a down turned head. The stoop makes them appear reserved and timid. The tilted head keeps the goat always looking up! This body seems built for endurance, not speed."
      --Read More At: http://www.astro-visions.com/walk2.html

Capricorn Physical Traits

"Faye Dunnaway and Marlene Dietrich display the cold, steely eyes that appear to be staring off at distant peaks. They rarely settle in the here-and-now, rather they aim their attention to the future.

Robert Duvall and Anthony Hopkins project the cautious, tenacious and serious qualities of the mountain climbing goat.

Sissy Spacek and Ted Danson show us that icy glare, as they take their stand on the mountain peak. Once on top, they stand content —until they're inspired to pursue higher goals.

The upward movement of these molds of Earth shape the structure in the face. Note the goat's deep-set eyes seem to be pulled upward by the prominent, bony brow—to aim at the peak on the top of the head.
      Below the eyes, the facial plane drops like an avalanche. The large snout droops over the large, thin edged upper lip as it settles the mouth low on the chiseled chin. The broad, high-set cheek bones are drawn down in the center and this gives many of these goats a solemn and serious appearance."
      --Read Lots More At: http://www.astro-visions.com/capricorn.html

Capricorn Physical Structure: "The people born under this Sign have a good figure, are beautiful and their skin texture is smooth. They have a prominent eyebrow, thin upper lips and a finely shaped chin. Their height is small to average. They have deep serious eyes, which can sometimes appear to be cold. Their speech is slow and measured. They weigh every word they say carefully. They have the intellectual look of a philosopher or a scientist. Their overall appearance is neutral, sober and simple. They give more importance to practicality and not aesthetics."

Capricorn Beautyscope: "These natives have a beautiful body because of their shapely bone structure, which makes heads turn wherever they go. Their body structure can be enhanced by tight denims and body-hugging clothes. Anti-wrinkle creams are a must for the neck, and so is pedicure for the large feet. Glossy brown lipstick and nail-polish look great on them, and they love the attention it draws. They can sometimes be fussy, but they always look graceful. They prefer to be conservative in their dressing style. Jewellery is not something they are fond of, unless they are family jewels."
      --Read Lots More At : http://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/caprico...-zodiac.action

Comment

Originally posted by sleepinghart View Post
        (^^bolding^^ by me)
        ~LOL::OMGosh::. . . Where was that at?:confused:
        Check the link you provided in your reply to Febby. It includes a short paragraph on Aquarius Erogenous Zones. http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zo...s/aquarius.htm

I had to laugh when I read: Parts of the Body Ruled by Aquarius
        The circulatory system, shins, and ankles
        - Aquarians may be prone to ankle and shin strains and breaks. Because they are ruled by the circulatory system, they may also have varicose veins and hardening of the arteries due to circulatory problems.

As I was reading your response, I was sitting here with my feet up because my ankles have been bothering me all day and they're a little swollen! I guess I can relate to my sign more than I thought I could! ::

Comment

I am a Gemini.

Comment

I'm an Aquarius. I could relate to a few things that were written about Aquarius people but couldn't relate to most of it - especially the part about liking to be tied down by the ankles! ::
            Hahahaha, I can't say I'm especially fond of being tied down by the ankles either.

Comment

Check the link you provided in your reply to Febby. It includes a short paragraph on Aquarius Erogenous Zones. http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zo...s/aquarius.htm

I had to laugh when I read: Parts of the Body Ruled by Aquarius
              The circulatory system, shins, and ankles
              - Aquarians may be prone to ankle and shin strains and breaks. Because they are ruled by the circulatory system, they may also have varicose veins and hardening of the arteries due to circulatory problems.

As I was reading your response, I was sitting here with my feet up because my ankles have been bothering me all day and they're a little swollen! I guess I can relate to my sign more than I thought I could! ::
              (^^bolding^^ & ^^blue^^ by me)
              ~Maybe it's from having your "ankles tied together or at least held down"........::! ..Sorry, I couldn't resist::!

Originally posted by MyAngels View Post
              I am a Gemini.
              ~I was just sitting here looking at the poll thinking..."When is a Gemini gonna post?" "Are there even any here at all...maybe not?" ..Anyway, I'm glad you posted! I LlovethisVE Geminis!

GEMINI TRAITS

"Strengths: Gentle, affectionate, curious, adaptable, ability to learn quickly and exchange ideas

Weaknesses: Nervous, inconsistent, indecisive

Gemini likes: Music, books, magazines, chats with nearly anyone, short trips around the town

Gemini dislikes: Being alone, being confined, repetition and routine

Expressive and quick-witted, Gemini represents two different sides of personality and you will never be sure with whom you will face. Gemini can be sociable,communicative and ready for fun, while on the other hand it can be very serious, thoughtful, restless and even indecisive.

As an air sign, Gemini is concerned with all aspects of the mind. This zodiac sign is ruled by Mercury, which is a planet that represents communication, writing and teaching others. They get fascinated by almost everything in the world and they have a feeling as if there is not enough time to experience everything they want to see. This makes them excellent artists, writers and journalists.

Gemini sign means that sometimes people born under this sign have a feeling that their other half is missing, so they are forever seeking for new friends, mentors and colleagues.

Gemini is versatile, inquisitive, fun loving and wants to experience everything out there, so their company is never boring"
              --Read More At: http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...-signs/gemini/

Originally posted by Febby View Post
              Hahahaha, I can't say I'm especially fond of being tied down by the ankles either.
              ~::

Comment

Originally posted by sleepinghart View Post
                (^^bolding^^ & ^^blue^^ by me)
                ~Maybe it's from having your "ankles tied together or at least held down"........::! ..Sorry, I couldn't resist::!
                :::: Never considered that!::::

Originally posted by Febby View Post
                That's probably because it makes your ankles swell! ::

Comment

Also a Gemini

Comment

Originally posted by Jo123ABC View Post
                    Also a Gemini
                    How did you find this golden oldie thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                      How did you find this golden oldie thread?
                      A spammer brought it back to life and before I could deal with them, it had already been on the top of the new post list.

Comment

Working...
                      X