Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello my name is Deidre and I am in the process of getting any and all information needed to open a successful daycare center. I have worked at 2 centers before, so I do have experience in that sense. I've also managed 2 different businesses within the last five years. I am now ready to open my own business. Does anyone know of any grants available to help with cost?
    DMC

The grant options seem to depend a lot on where you live. I know in Ohio, there isn't much available. But from what I have read here, there is quite a bit in other places.

Comment

Hi Deidre,
      Check out this link http://ohio.grantwatch.com/cat/26/preschool-grants.html. Oh, and btw welcome to the tribe.
      Last edited by thrivingchildcarecom; 03-08-2016, 10:42 AM. Reason: Just needed to add something

Comment

Welcome to the forum. You can also use the Private Messaging service by clicking on your Name that is linked in the upper right of the page.

Comment

thank you! It took me forever to figure out how to get back here.
          DMC

Comment

Originally posted by ColeD586 View Post
            thank you! It took me forever to figure out how to get back here.
            I'd contact Child Care Aware for any information about grants that may be available to you.

As a child care provider, you have a passion for helping children and families, but your business needs plenty of care as well. Read about considerations for starting a child care business, steps to prepare for your launch and help to increase your knowledge and program quality.

Comment

Working...
            X