Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, I'm new to daycare!

Hi everyone,

I've been reading the posts on this site since yesterday and decided to sign up. I just got hired at a daycare center as an assistant infant/toddler teacher. I actually haven't even had my first day yet (it's on Monday), but I really want to be prepared, so I've been doing a lot of research! I have some babysitting experience, but it's mainly been with older kids, not with babies and toddlers. Anyway though, I'm really excited because I really believe working with children is an important line of work, and I'm glad to soon be a part of it

Jace
    Last edited by Michael; 07-10-2015, 07:14 PM.

Originally posted by Jace View Post
    Hi everyone,

I've been reading the posts on this site since yesterday and decided to sign up. I just got hired at a daycare center as an assistant infant/toddler teacher. I actually haven't even had my first day yet (it's on Monday), but I really want to be prepared, so I've been doing a lot of research! I have some babysitting experience, but it's mainly been with older kids, not with babies and toddlers. Anyway though, I'm really excited because I really believe working with children is an important line of work, and I'm glad to be soon to be a part of it

Jace
    Welcome to the forum!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jace View Post
      Hi everyone,

I've been reading the posts on this site since yesterday and decided to sign up. I just got hired at a daycare center as an assistant infant/toddler teacher. I actually haven't even had my first day yet (it's on Monday), but I really want to be prepared, so I've been doing a lot of research! I have some babysitting experience, but it's mainly been with older kids, not with babies and toddlers. Anyway though, I'm really excited because I really believe working with children is an important line of work, and I'm glad to be soon to be a part of it

Jace
      Welcome! This forum is a life saver! I have been doing it for almost 17 years, but just found this forum fairly recently and you learn so much! Have fun and good luck!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Working...
        X