Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Status Upgraded?

Hi,
    I have been a member of the forum since November 2014. I do admit I have not been very active. I just tried posting a Photograph Auth form, but the attachment won't show. It states it is waiting on my status to be upgraded? How can I do that?
    I have been a licensed provider in my State of Utah for 1 year. But, I am the PFCCA Chapter Director, and did just join the NAFCC. I am working towards my CDA, and just finished the first level of the Career Ladder.
    I would really like to be actively involved, as I find the forum to be extremely helpful, along with all of the Tom Copeland resources that have helped me make it along this far.
    I appreciate any help in directing me on how to upgrade my status.

Thank you kindly.

Michelle Stephenson
    Blooming Kids

Originally posted by bloomingwithkids View Post
    Hi,
    I have been a member of the forum since November 2014. I do admit I have not been very active. I just tried posting a Photograph Auth form, but the attachment won't show. It states it is waiting on my status to be upgraded? How can I do that?
    I have been a licensed provider in my State of Utah for 1 year. But, I am the PFCCA Chapter Director, and did just join the NAFCC. I am working towards my CDA, and just finished the first level of the Career Ladder.
    I would really like to be actively involved, as I find the forum to be extremely helpful, along with all of the Tom Copeland resources that have helped me make it along this far.
    I appreciate any help in directing me on how to upgrade my status.

Thank you kindly.

Michelle Stephenson
    Blooming Kids
    Your status is not in moderation and does not require upgrading.

You should have full access to attaching files. If your file did not show up, it may not have been in an approved format such as a pdf file, etc. When you click the paperclip icon to upload a file, it gives you approved file types as well as approved file sizes.

If you have any further issues, let me know and Ill see what I can do to help you out

Comment

I did get a message stating that it is waiting for my status to be upgraded? and I do not even see my post? not sure?
      I was trying to add a document to the 'documents' section... Just contributing a photo auth form...
      I appreciate your response.
      Thanks a bunch.

Comment

Working...
      X