Hello from an In-home provider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from an In-home provider

Hi! I'm Tara - I've been providing in-home childcare for 10 years. I actually just found this forum when i was doing a search for burned out daycare providers (and the article i found was great). I am in the process of transitioning out of my home and closing down my daycare - it's a process. For the most part my time providing care to little people has been wonderful, and at times not so wonderful, but it's seldom the children I adore the children. I'm also a mom to 5.

Originally posted by Martha Stewart View Post
    Hi! I'm Tara - I've been providing in-home childcare for 10 years. I actually just found this forum when i was doing a search for burned out daycare providers (and the article i found was great). I am in the process of transitioning out of my home and closing down my daycare - it's a process. For the most part my time providing care to little people has been wonderful, and at times not so wonderful, but it's seldom the children I adore the children. I'm also a mom to 5.
    welcome and i think many of us can agree that we would continue this business for a ilfe time if we could find a bus load of orphans.

Comment

Working...
    X