"Unregistered Guests"???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Unregistered Guests"???

Not quite sure where to put this question, but I noticed that unregistered guests on this forum have the privilege to answer & respond to other threads. Why is that?
    I'm new, but it just seems to me that unregistered guests should only have the privilege of reading threads and not responding or asking questions until they "sign up" for this forum.
    JMHO

I TOTALLY agree Candyland

Comment

I agree with you!

Comment

There are many members who would agree with you, then there are several members, when they don't want to be "known" who logout and post as guests.

Michael wants the forum open to everyone, whether they choose to register or not. It can be frustrating, but the mods or Michael do have to approve the posts of the "guests" so at least your not seeing some of the stuff we see

Comment

I agree! My DH visits a few forums relating to his line of work and one thing his forums have our doesn't is a place (one calls the basement) where ONLY registered members are allowed to post in....the rest of he forum is open to everyone. Maybe we could have something like that......

Comment

Originally posted by Crystal View Post
            There are many members who would agree with you, then there are several members, when they don't want to be "known" who logout and post as guests.

Michael wants the forum open to everyone, whether they choose to register or not. It can be frustrating, but the mods or Michael do have to approve the posts of the "guests" so at least your not seeing some of the stuff we see
            I don't want to be "known" either by any of my coworkers or parents either...so, I don't give much information (yeah, I know I'm new, LOL). But, for some reason...it just doesn't seem right...and I agree with the last poster; maybe there could be some folders that unregistered guests can't visit/post.
            so, Crystal, what is it that we're not seeing?

Comment

spam.....that's all

Comment

ok. LOL

Comment

I was just thinking about this too, I think that unreg. guests should only she subtitles not what is written in them. I come on here for daycare issues, I don't want to post too much info if anyone that is unreg. has the right to read.

Comment

Working...
                  X