Missed it Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed it Here!

I've been MIA for almost a year because I was asked to teach Family Child Care classes at our local Tech College and since they were brand new classes I was starting from the ground up. Basically I was given an outline, but when a Learning Activity was "Read assigned articles" there weren't any articles so I had to find them! (BTW, thank you to the members who shared their environment photos - the students LOVED them! Half of my students had never been in a family child care environment so it was all new to them.)

Anyway, long story short, it was a LOT of work and a LOT of time but I had a blast teaching both courses and am looking forward to starting again in the fall. In the meantime I'm glad to have a little extra free time to spend here again - I missed it!

Well Hello stranger!!!

Nice to see you back to posting! I saw your name yesterday on a thread and had to re-read the date/time of the post to make sure it was current.

Glad to see you made your way back! happyface

Comment

Welcome back. Stay as long as you like.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
        Well Hello stranger!!!

Nice to see you back to posting! I saw your name yesterday on a thread and had to re-read the date/time of the post to make sure it was current.

Glad to see you made your way back! happyface
        LOL! I felt weird just posting out of the blue, so I posted here too.

SO glad to be back - I'm not kidding when I said I missed it here!

Comment

Working...
        X