New to daycare.com From Idaho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to daycare.com From Idaho

Hi everyone! I am new here! I am a SAHM of 2 kids (8 and 3) and started watching 2 kids and decided to start the licensing process so I can have more kids! Aside from starting my own in home child care, I am also a full time student working towards my bachelors degree to become a teacher. Such a process that is a pita! Anyone have an tips for a new in home child care? I am currently in the process of finding a retractable type fence for the play area. Since the fence around our property isn't 6ft tall.

Thanks!!

Kayla
    Kayla
    Owner of Kayz Kidz Child Care

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Originally posted by KayzKidz View Post
      Hi everyone! I am new here! I am a SAHM of 2 kids (8 and 3) and started watching 2 kids and decided to start the licensing process so I can have more kids! Aside from starting my own in home child care, I am also a full time student working towards my bachelors degree to become a teacher. Such a process that is a pita! Anyone have an tips for a new in home child care? I am currently in the process of finding a retractable type fence for the play area. Since the fence around our property isn't 6ft tall.

Thanks!!

Kayla
      Welcome!

Comment

Working...
      X