Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hi! I am 25, and have been doing child care my whoe life! I have a passion and a gift for children and enjoy teaching, loving, and nurturing them! I currently work ina preschool center, that I LOVE! I love my bosses and I like 5 of my co workers.the others, I try to tolerate.
    I tend to like people who actually care about the choldren and are init for them, not just the money.

Anyway, I joined tis orum because of a situation at work I could use advice on! I will post about it in a bit!

Welcome to the forum!!

Comment

Hi and welcome .

Comment

Originally posted by AslansG1rl View Post
        Hi! I am 25, and have been doing child care my whoe life! I have a passion and a gift for children and enjoy teaching, loving, and nurturing them! I currently work ina preschool center, that I LOVE! I love my bosses and I like 5 of my co workers.the others, I try to tolerate.
        I tend to like people who actually care about the choldren and are init for them, not just the money.

Anyway, I joined tis orum because of a situation at work I could use advice on! I will post about it in a bit!
        Welcome!

Comment

Working...
        X