Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daycare.com member

Hi
    I have been a licensed provider for 20+ years. I have a 3 under 2 license and run a home daycare. Have been a member of Daycare.com for many years. I have read the forum but had not joined or posted until today. I think this will be a great help in the future. I love doing childcare or I wouldn't be doing it. I started my daycare 24 yrs ago so my grandson wouldn't have to go to a strangers daycare while my daughter worked, and I loved it.

Originally posted by lynda3694 View Post
    Hi
    I have been a licensed provider for 20+ years. I have a 3 under 2 license and run a home daycare. Have been a member of Daycare.com for many years. I have read the forum but had not joined or posted until today. I think this will be a great help in the future. I love doing childcare or I wouldn't be doing it. I started my daycare 24 yrs ago so my grandson wouldn't have to go to a strangers daycare while my daughter worked, and I loved it.
    Welcome to the forum!

Please register so you have an account.... there are some perks for members that are not available to non-members.

Registering also gives you the ability to personalize your account with an avatar etc.

If you need assistance in completing the registration process, please let me know.

Comment

Thank you. I think I did register after I posted the last post.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Glad you finally joined

Comment

Working...
        X