Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi, I just joined the forum. I am a public school teacher who wants to license my home as a preK/daycare. I do not have young children that I am wanting to stay home with. I am a single woman who is looking for a career change. I love the teaching part of my job! I do NOT love the paperwork, excessive testing, and all the red tape that goes with public school. I have a lot of questions. I am worried about financial stability, as well as how to take care of things like personal doctor appointments, ect. Any advice would be appreciated. Thankshappyface

Originally posted by myplace View Post
    Hi, I just joined the forum. I am a public school teacher who wants to license my home as a preK/daycare. I do not have young children that I am wanting to stay home with. I am a single woman who is looking for a career change. I love the teaching part of my job! I do NOT love the paperwork, excessive testing, and all the red tape that goes with public school. I have a lot of questions. I am worried about financial stability, as well as how to take care of things like personal doctor appointments, ect. Any advice would be appreciated. Thankshappyface
    Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
      X