New Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here

Hello! I'm new to daycare.com. I've been in the childcare industry for over 10 years in various settings, nanny, childcare center, in-home provider. I quit running my in-home daycare about 6 years ago but started back up a few months ago. I happen to come across this forum this time around and love the advice and tips I've received. I also love this place because I am able to be around others who "get it" when it comes to daycare situations!

The last time around I got so burnt out from lack of someone to vent to and get advice from that knew what I was going through it became one of the biggest reasons for me leaving this field. I'm so glad I found you all!

I have a degree in ECE and before ran a registered home childcare with a Quality Rating of 3. This time around I've decided not to be registered and not to do the Quality Rating System. Before I think I was trying to be "perfect" and do everything by the book as I was taught in college and now that I have my own kids to me it's more important about being a great provider and having fun with the kids and less about what some rating system wants you to be like!

Can't wait to get to know you all!

Please consider registering.

Comment

I did register but it won't let me post anything under my registered name. I've been having problems with this site and logging in for some reason?

Comment

Finally!!! I got it to let me log in! So I'm the person who started this thread.

Comment

Working...
        X