Hello From A Soon To Be Male Daycare Provider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From A Soon To Be Male Daycare Provider

I signed up and just spent the last hour browsing the posts here. Still have lots more to read. I'm starting a home daycare in a few months. Here in Ontario, Canada, unlicensed private home daycare is very popular. Male daycare isn't so popular though, but there are a few around.
    Children are little angels, even when they are little devils.
    They are also our future.

Welcome to the forum!

Awesome to see another male provider on board!

Things pick up quite a bit here during the week so stick around!

Comment

Thanks. I can already see that this place is active. I was told about it by a member at another daycare forum I joined recently. I'm new to daycare, but not new to business or caring for children, so I joined another board a couple weeks ago and have already learned a lot from there. I'm sure between the 2 of them, I'll be well prepared when I launch in June.

I noticed the board owner has the same name as me. I hope he doesn't mind me using Mike. I don't want other members to mistakenly think I'm him.

Comment

Hello welcome.

I have a male asst. he's the best ever, kids and parents love him. I'm sure you are going to do great !!

Comment

Welcome Mike.. us guys are a bit outnumbered on here, but is a very informative forum.. and if you have any questions at all, or just need to vent somewhere, just let 'er rip
          Chief cook, bottle washer & spider killer...

Comment

Thanks. It will probably be a slow start, but hopefully not for long.

At the other forum I go to, they say I am the only guy there. I guess that makes me special. It'll be nice to actually have guys to chat with here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              I noticed the board owner has the same name as me. I hope he doesn't mind me using Mike. I don't want other members to mistakenly think I'm him.
              No worries....

Board owner is always Michael, never Mike so it's all good.

Comment

Welcome Mike. There are other male providers here but their usernames don't give them away.

I tend to TAG most threads and you will find tags the best way to search information here. https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php

Comment

Working...
                X