Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Some People to Help Us Out

Hello

My name is Marc Van den Broeck. I am the co-founder of kinderkribbe a new mobile application that allows daycare centers to share activities and pictures of the children in real-time with the parents.

We have just launched our software and are looking for daycare centers that want to try out our app in order to improve it and look for new features that you guys come up with.

Our software is free for daycare centers and parents (we are planning a premium version for parents as well).

If you are interested, please contact me happyface

Regards
    Marc
    Last edited by Blackcat31; 01-08-2014, 02:47 PM. Reason: removed identifying info

We do NOT allow advertising for products and/or services on this site without permission from the site owner.

Please contact him at https://www.daycare.com/forum/member.php?u=1 for more information.

Comment

Originally posted by DaKawa View Post
      Hello

My name is Marc Van den Broeck. I am the co-founder of kinderkribbe a new mobile application that allows daycare centers to share activities and pictures of the children in real-time with the parents.

We have just launched our software and are looking for daycare centers that want to try out our app in order to improve it and look for new features that you guys come up with.

Our software is free for daycare centers and parents (we are planning a premium version for parents as well).

If you are interested, please contact me happyface

Regards
      Marc
      It's better than texting?
      http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

We already use tadpoles, for this exact same thing. I also believe there is another app that is very similar - although I can't remember the name at the time.

Yes, we do love the concept. It is very similar to texting. I like it because all information (sent/read is documented for me), and I can easily share pictures with a tap.

Comment

Working...
        X