New Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here!

Hello! My name is Ashley. I am an in home provider in central Iowa. Joining to get some information and be able to ask questions

I have ran my in home childcare in Iowa for 4 years (how did I not know about this forum/site?!) but recently moved closer to family and took a break with home childcare till my husband had job stability for a few years. During that time I completed my Associates degree in ECE while I was a private pre-k teacher.

I am now returning to my love - in home childcare. I am excited to be back where I want to be, though my set up is a lot different than it was when I ran childcare in home before. I used to be registered, but am not currently registered since we moved. I will likely become registered within the upcoming year. We were talking about building a home in the future in this area and I would like to be sure it's not in the next couple years before I go through the registration process with the state for my childcare... and then have to do it all over again...

I open Jan. 2nd and have all my spots filled already. The state of Iowa says I have a couple more spots - which I will likely fill with siblings as parents of the children who signed on are trying for more right now (well, maybe not right now - but you get the idea).

Anyway...hello!!

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I've updated your status.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
            ad

Comment

Working...
            X