Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Everyone, i am new to the forum. I have been a Home childcare provider for 6 months now. I love being able to stay home with all three of my own kiddos while helping other parents out, as well as giving my 3 year old son the opportunity to make friends and learn in a group environment before he goes off to school in a few years.
    I came across this site while looking for meal ideas. I have browsed a little bit. This seems like such a great place to share ideas amongst each other.
    I look forward to giving as well as receiving some new ideas to use in my own program.

Welcome to the forum. I've upgraded your status.

Comment

Hi, I'm new here. Look forward to chatting to you all..
      ad

Comment

Originally posted by 5brags View Post
        Hey Everyone, i am new to the forum. I have been a Home childcare provider for 6 months now. I love being able to stay home with all three of my own kiddos while helping other parents out, as well as giving my 3 year old son the opportunity to make friends and learn in a group environment before he goes off to school in a few years.
        I came across this site while looking for meal ideas. I have browsed a little bit. This seems like such a great place to share ideas amongst each other.
        I look forward to giving as well as receiving some new ideas to use in my own program.
        Originally posted by Barone View Post
        Hi, I'm new here. Look forward to chatting to you all..
        Welcome to the forum to both of you!

Comment

Working...
        X