Can't Sign-In....Help Please Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Sign-In....Help Please Anyone?

~Hi ! I am a registered member here and I cannot log-in to the site for some odd reason (It's more than likely due to my overlooking something very obvious to all but me, an error on my part....One that will make me so, and go, "duh" when it comes to light). This is the first time I've ever had this problem. It kept telling me something like....."invalid name or password", though I tried 3-4 different log-in attempts to carefully make sure everything was correct, and I didn't want to hit that fifth attempt that seems as if it makes something dreadful happen if you do, . ~I also didn't want to open a thread just for this, so first I searched for any similar threads that might inform me of what to do and didn't get anywhere there and I also wasn't able to e-mail/PM anybody directly-- so I apologize about this; and I will greatly appreciate any & all help you can give me with regard to this matter. ~Thank you so much !!

~`sleepinghart`~

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ~Hi ! I am a registered member here and I cannot log-in to the site for some odd reason (It's more than likely due to my overlooking something very obvious to all but me, an error on my part....One that will make me so, and go, "duh" when it comes to light). This is the first time I've ever had this problem. It kept telling me something like....."invalid name or password", though I tried 3-4 different log-in attempts to carefully make sure everything was correct, and I didn't want to hit that fifth attempt that seems as if it makes something dreadful happen if you do, . ~I also didn't want to open a thread just for this, so first I searched for any similar threads that might inform me of what to do and didn't get anywhere there and I also wasn't able to e-mail/PM anybody directly-- so I apologize about this; and I will greatly appreciate any & all help you can give me with regard to this matter. ~Thank you so much !!

~`sleepinghart`~
    I will generate a password/username reminder to you....let me know if it works...

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
      I will generate a password/username reminder to you....let me know if it works...

~Okay...sounds great! ~I just checked my e-mail; it wasn't there yet and I will check it again in a few minutes. ~I will let you know as soon as I get it and if it works or not. Thank you so much for your help and for your prompt reply !

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        ~Okay...sounds great! ~I just checked my e-mail; it wasn't there yet and I will check it again in a few minutes. ~I will let you know as soon as I get it and if it works or not. Thank you so much for your help and for your prompt reply !
        Hmmm, I can't even find your account to send you the password reset.... :confused:

All your old posts now show "guest" as the poster and not your usual account name and avatar.

I did contact Michael and let him know of the issue. It's early where he lives so....

I think another user just had this same issue so that does mean it's fixable because I noticed that user is now back online without losing any of her account info/stats so please be patient...

I will let you know if I hear from Michael otherwise, I am sure he'll address it as soon as he gets my message.

Comment

Hmmm, I can't even find your account to send you the password reset.... :confused:

All your old posts now show "guest" as the poster and not your usual account name and avatar.

I did contact Michael and let him know of the issue. It's early where he lives so....

I think another user just had this same issue so that does mean it's fixable because I noticed that user is now back online without losing any of her account info/stats so please be patient...

I will let you know if I hear from Michael otherwise, I am sure he'll address it as soon as he gets my message.

~Oh okay, thank you. I was just about to ask you if the e-mail was coming from 'daycare.com' because I hadn't received it yet, so thank you for letting me know. I'm glad to hear it's fixable because I can't imagine losing all my original data....that would not be too good . ~I also noticed your last reply was posted at like 6:41am(or so) and I was like scratching my head and then I went back and looked and it also showed mine as being posted around that same time too so I guess this is a part of the glitch too(...or settings must be on PST default or something). ~I don't mind waiting, I am doing just fine and not in any hurry so just let me know whenever y'all can. Thanks again !

~PS~ Yesterday I submitted a post that again said it needed to first be approved by a mod before becoming visible on the board(..wish I could remember whose thread it was). If you'll remember this happened to another one of my posts a few days ago or so and you helped me and I learned it was most likely the link I inserted in the post. ~Anyway, I placed the same link in another post yesterday and received the same "mod must approve" message but thought nothing of it because I already knew what was going on. That was the last activity I did on here I believe-- Idk, but do you think that may have had anything to do with it? ..Probably not; I mean, I can't see why it would, but thought it wouldn't hurt to mention just in case.

Comment

Sleepinghart....are you still there?

Michael is trying to figure this out now...

Contact him through this link if possible.... https://www.daycare.com/forum/sendmessage.php

Comment

Sleepinghart....are you still there?

Michael is trying to figure this out now...

Contact him through this link if possible.... https://www.daycare.com/forum/sendmessage.php

~Hi ! I'm here now, and I just sent him a message. Thank you so much!!

Comment

Working...
              X