Opened for a Reason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opened for a Reason

A lot of people open daycare homes and centers for the simple reason that they love children. I think that, that should be everyone's reason but we have a little more. We opened our child care center because of the love of my life who is 9 months old. My daughter is literally everything to me. As much as I care for her she deserved a place to be safe, happy, a place to learn and be taken care of. This is the haven that I created for people who need a quality place to be reassured that while there away their child will be taken care of. We also created a place where many stay at home moms can work and be near their child. This is the beginning of a new start. I feel like I worked so hard to get here and get this center opened, who would of known that this was just the beginning. I'm excited to get the opinions and advise of other professionals from across the states. But all and all YAY! I have opened a center and we are licensed happyfacehappyface for 60 kids so Im looking forward to the journey.

Originally posted by LittleHandsBigHearts View Post
    A lot of people open daycare homes and centers for the simple reason that they love children. I think that, that should be everyone's reason but we have a little more. We opened our child care center because of the love of my life who is 9 months old. My daughter is literally everything to me. As much as I care for her she deserved a place to be safe, happy, a place to learn and be taken care of. This is the haven that I created for people who need a quality place to be reassured that while there away their child will be taken care of. We also created a place where many stay at home moms can work and be near their child. This is the beginning of a new start. I feel like I worked so hard to get here and get this center opened, who would of known that this was just the beginning. I'm excited to get the opinions and advise of other professionals from across the states. But all and all YAY! I have opened a center and we are licensed happyfacehappyface for 60 kids so Im looking forward to the journey.
    Welcome to the forum!! There is a wealth of knowledge here!! Licensed for 60 wow!!

Comment

Congrats!! I hope you love the journey

Comment

Welcome! I love this forum and have learned so much from the wonderful people here.

Comment

Working...
        X