Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

I am the poster from yesterday needing advise about dcd who came by when I wasn't home. Thank you all again for your advise and opinions. As I said yesterday I have been lurking for months and have since updated my contract and changed my closing time to close 30 minutes earlier. This is the first forum ive ever joined so it may take me awhile to learn the ins and outs so please bare with me as I learn. My husband and I are the only two people I know that don't even have a facebook.

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome! This is a great, helpful group, but you probably already know that!

My hubby refuses to be sucked in to facebook. And I've just learned to text...never had a phone that allowed it before.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie View Post
            I am the poster from yesterday needing advise about dcd who came by when I wasn't home. Thank you all again for your advise and opinions. As I said yesterday I have been lurking for months and have since updated my contract and changed my closing time to close 30 minutes earlier. This is the first forum ive ever joined so it may take me awhile to learn the ins and outs so please bare with me as I learn. My husband and I are the only two people I know that don't even have a facebook.
            I don't have a facebook either! happyface

Comment

Welcome! So we're preferred over Facebook.

Comment

Thank you and yes this site is definitely preferred over facebook! I think I had a bad day and did a google search for child care provider venting and that's how I found you. I spent the next few days reading vents from others made me feel so much better that I'm not alone with some of the problems I deal with on a daily basis.

Comment

Working...
                X