One More New Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One More New Member

Hi, my name is Elena.I'm 47y.o. I have been reading the forum around 1 year. A reason why I before didn't write here is very simple: English is my second language and I only have been learning it last 5 years. As a result I'm not a good speaker and I'm a bad writer.)))
    But I'm fluent in Russian.:: I'm from Russia.
    Now I live in the Bronx and I'm in the process the opening of my own DC.
    It is our website: http://colorfulsunburst.com/
    Everybody are welcome.:hug:

Welcome! I look forward to getting to hear more from you
    Your website looks awesomehappyface

Comment

Russia! Cool
      "God said, ‘I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart. He will do everything I want him to do.'"
      Acts 13:22

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I was born in the Bronx. How did you find us?

Comment

Welcome! Glad to have you!

Comment

Thanks all of you so much

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              Welcome to the forum. I was born in the Bronx. How did you find us?
              it happened when I started to think about my own business, so I just surfed the Net and read everything what I was able to find.
              But I really don't remember what kind of key words were used for my searching.

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Originally posted by ColorfulSunburst View Post
                  Hi, my name is Elena.I'm 47y.o. I have been reading the forum around 1 year. A reason why I before didn't write here is very simple: English is my second language and I only have been learning it last 5 years. As a result I'm not a good speaker and I'm a bad writer.)))
                  Welcome Elena!! Welcome to the forum. Happy to have ya!! And don't worry about the English, I was born and raised here in the USA and I can't speak correct English and with my iPad autocorrect, you can barely understand what I'm saying. Haha!!

Comment

it happened when I started to think about my own business, so I just surfed the Net and read everything what I was able to find.
                    But I really don't remember what kind of key words were used for my searching.
                    I saw your website. I use to live on the north side of Van Cortlandt Park not far from you.

Comment

~Добро пожаловать! ...Приятно познакомиться!

(I hope ^^that^^ is correct!)

lovethislovethis

Comment

Originally posted by sleepinghart View Post
                        ~Добро пожаловать! ...Приятно познакомиться!

(I hope ^^that^^ is correct!)

lovethislovethis
                        "that" is absolutely correct!!!

Thanks you (CПАСИБО)

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          I saw your website. I use to live on the north side of Van Cortlandt Park not far from you.
                          oh, i know Van Cortland Park area happyface

Comment

~Oh, and you are not a poor speaker or a bad writer! ...Discerning from your posts so far you speak & write really well. In fact, had you not told us, I doubt anyone would've assumed or thought that English was not your first language. ~I'm impressed quite frankly!

"that" is absolutely correct!!!

Thanks you (CПАСИБО)
                            ~...Good! And thank youlovethis!

Comment

Originally posted by sleepinghart View Post
                              ~Oh, and you are not a poor speaker or a bad writer! ...Discerning from your posts so far you speak & write really well. In fact, had you not told us, I doubt anyone would've assumed or thought that English was not your first language. ~I'm impressed quite frankly!
                              i can say the truth - all my posts are time-consuming to me. The forum would get very big number of my messages if i write in Russian. Fortunately for all of us I have to write in English

Comment

Working...
                              X