Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hi, I am new to this forum but not to daycare. I have owned and operated a family home daycare for the last 19 years. I just discovered this forum and would very much like to be part of it. This is the first forum that I have found that has this much involvement and some really sound advice. I'm looking forward to getting involved.

Originally posted by Danasdaycare View Post
    Hi, I am new to this forum but not to daycare. I have owned and operated a family home daycare for the last 19 years. I just discovered this forum and would very much like to be part of it. This is the first forum that I have found that has this much involvement and some really sound advice. I'm looking forward to getting involved.
    WELCOME to the forum!! There is DEFINATELY a wealth of knowledge here. The best part is that we have providers from all over the world so it's not just differences in business practices, but cultures as well!!

Jump on in!!

Comment

Originally posted by Danasdaycare View Post
      Welcome to the forum! Glad you found us!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

happyface. HI!!!

Comment

Working...
          X