This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Phone Forum Template Now Available

For those of you that are looking for a template that works for your mobile device. At the bottom left side of the form, there's a style called Lighwieght that you can now choose.

Let me know if anyone tried it and for which phone.

Last edited by Michael; 06-19-2014, 02:39 PM.

I tried it with my Android HTC One X phone. I like it. All of the sticky's are highlighted in yellow so it's easy to tell the difference between those and the regular threads. I also like that the title of the threads are in bold with a blue background and that below they they have additional info in white.

The one thing that I miss in this "lightweight" version is the "New Posts" option. I like being able to click that and have the posts that I havne't read pop up. Other than that I think it's good. It's really easy on the eyes too

Comment

Originally posted by MarinaVanessa View Post
      I tried it with my Android HTC One X phone. I like it. All of the sticky's are highlighted in yellow so it's easy to tell the difference between those and the regular threads. I also like that the title of the threads are in bold with a blue background and that below they they have additional info in white.

The one thing that I miss in this "lightweight" version is the "New Posts" option. I like being able to click that and have the posts that I havne't read pop up. Other than that I think it's good. It's really easy on the eyes too
      That's odd. On my iPhone I see the New Posts link at the top.

Comment

I lovethis it!!!!

I do *almost* everything on my phone and I really like the simplicity of the lightweight version.

Using an Android.

Thanks Michael!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          That's odd. On my iPhone I see the New Posts link at the top.
          Oh, ha ha. I guess I was tired last night because I see it now ::::::

Comment

Anyone have a Samsung phone? I so wonder how the mobile skin looks on it.

Comment

I have a Samsung galaxy. looks great on it! so much easier to read!

Comment

Originally posted by racemom View Post
                I have a Samsung galaxy. looks great on it! so much easier to read!
                That's great. Thanks

Comment

Looks great on my Samsung Galaxy III

Comment

Originally posted by En2Deep42 View Post
                    Looks great on my Samsung Galaxy III
                    Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Love!!! I too am always on here on my phone- thanks so much . iPhone FYI

Comment

Samsung s3. I like it, but I like ti zoom in a lot, so I switched back to the old way.

Comment

I just tried it on my iPhone 4 and love it! Thank you

Comment

Are you talking about an APP?

This is vague, is there an app to use this forum on my iphone because I don't see one. thanks
                            "Education is not something which the teacher does, but....is a natural process which develops spontaneously in the human being" -Maria Montessori

Comment

Originally posted by Vanessa_in_Babyland View Post
                              This is vague, is there an app to use this forum on my iphone because I don't see one. thanks
                              No, its not an app. Its a template that allows you to view the forum easier on your mobile phone. Its a dropdown option at the bottom left corner of the forum. It may read DEFAULT STYLE. Click on it and choose the LIGHTWEIGHT template. See if it works better for your the our standard template.

Last edited by Michael; 06-19-2014, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X