Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do I Get Free CEU Qualification Testing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I Get Free CEU Qualification Testing?

I am working at a Daycare in Michigan and have been working for 5 years at this site. I need to get qualification testing for the daycare. The only thing is that it cost to do these tests online. So my question, is there a free site to get the certificates?
    Maybe I qualify for some programs? I am 60 years old, so maybe I can get some kind of senior discount.

Day care test

Since, it concern with children so you have to know the Daycare management system rules.But have an option, that you may found help here about your topics.

Comment

Do the courses have to meet certain requirements? Do you have to have a certificate showing proof that you took these courses?

I only know of one place online that allows you to take their trainings for free but if you need a copy of their certificates then you need to pay for those. Some courses are free and the certificates are free but I'm not sure if your state will accept those as proof or if there are enough of them for you to still qualify for your minimum requirements.

Here's the link:
      Texas A&M AgriLife Extensions

Go to "Courses" to see a list of the categories of what they offer. I know that these courses are approved in order to get a CDA as long as you have the certificate but I would still call your licensing office to ask if these are approved for what you need.

Comment

I have worked in the daycare setting in MI for the past 14 years (before I opened my in home) and I have never heard of qualification testing. What is it? What type of certification do you need?

Comment

Working...
        X