No Call No Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Call No Show

I had a lady call yesterday who have 3 kids. She called at 3 and we scheduled an appointment for 6 that evening. She did not show! This is the 3rd time in a month that this has happened. I always tell callers to call if they are unable to make it. My question is, should I call her and ask her what happened or should I just leave it alone?...I don't wanna sound desperate for business but to be honest I kinda am but don't wanna come across as that. Business has been super slow and having her business would put me in pretty good shape. What should I do?

Thanks
    Rachel

I would just let it go.. If they are not respectful enough to call you to tell you that they can't come when they should be putting their best foot forward, I think you should consider it a blessing that they didn't show up.

Never start a relationship of any kind on a bad foot. Be patient and wait it out. The right person will come along before you know it and they will be worth the wait. Never force a relationship, they will never turn out the way that you want them to.

THis is a hard time of year, as people are prepping for the holidays.

How are you currently,y advertising?

Comment

Thank you! I have ads on craigslist for months, hung flyers up in a couple places and have a fb page. Any ides would be appreciated.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Your status has been upgraded so you can now post without moderation.

Comment

Sorry to say but it's just a part of the job. Probably happens six out of ten times where people call make appts for an interview and don't show.
          I see little people.

Comment

Yes you're right and I should know better since I have been in business for 18 years...I guess those 3 three kids just sounded worth fighting for since business has been so slow. Its just scary when business is slow because I don't like not being able to pay my bills on time. I always said that if they start out inconsiderate, it will not be a good business relationship anyway. I have now snapped back into reality now. Thanks!
            Last edited by Michael; 11-17-2012, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X