New to Daycare.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Daycare.com

My name is Wanda U and I have run a licensed childcare in my home for 13 years. My childcare home is in Hinckley, IL (west of Chicago) - a small rural town of 2000. I incorporate a preschool curriculum into my program and go on lots of fieldtrips -have a 15 passenger van - "the bus" as the kids call it - I still absolutely LOVE what I do! With the poor economy my business is struggling a bit so I am looking for more ways to promote my business. Have never had any luck with newspaper ads. Have relied on signs in local businesses and word of mouth. I happened on this site last night. I spent hours being frustrated by Care.com and luckily found THIS site that recognizes licensed home childcare. All that's avail on Care.com is "babysitter" or "nanny". When I stated in my profile that I was licensed they bumped me to business status and all that's avail there is "childcare centers". Very glad to know that a site recognizes those of us who are professionals. I am part of a DeKalb-based Childcare group (about 12 licensed providers) and I will pass the info on about Daycare.com.

Welcome to the forum!

Your status has been upgraded so you can post freely now

Comment

Welcome for the forum.

Comment

Working...
      X