Hello Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone!

Hi everyone! I'm a single mom of a beautiful 7 year old. Needless to say he has spent a lot of time in daycare. We're incredibly thankful that we have come across amazing daycares! So I can't wait to read your stories and share mine. See you all around! happyface

Welcome. Did you intend to spell your username that way? I can correct it if you need.

Comment

LOL If you can that would be awesome! My "r" button sometimes works and other times not so much. I'm glad you caught it! Thanks

Comment

Done. Remember next time to log in with the new username. Where in California are you?

Comment

I'm in sunny Orange County! Lately it has been east coast weather though. It's gloomy, hot and humid. Next week though we are suppose to go back to hot and sunny. Thanks for the fix and my cool Hollywood sign!

Comment

Well hello there! I would like to welcome you to the forum though I am new here as well. I have been lurking around for quite a bit already and actually looking to start my very own daycare in the next couple of months.

I have been manning up a friend's daycare for more than 3 years already and things are starting to get really easy for me. I guess that managing my own would be that next logical step to take.

Comment

Originally posted by jlewis View Post
              Well hello there! I would like to welcome you to the forum though I am new here as well. I have been lurking around for quite a bit already and actually looking to start my very own daycare in the next couple of months.

I have been manning up a friend's daycare for more than 3 years already and things are starting to get really easy for me. I guess that managing my own would be that next logical step to take.
              Are you located in the Philippines?

Comment

Working...
              X