Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone from Germany

Hey =)

My name is Markus and I come from Germany.
    In August my new Apprenticeship as a child care worker (well, I don't no the right term. In Germany it's just called "Erzieher" for all ages) will start.

I've already done with another training which went in this direction.
    So I've got some experience working with children

The reason(s) why I'm active in this forum and not in a German one is, because I want to improve my English (perhaps I'll going to do an internship abroad, sometime) and of course to take a look how other countries deal with education. And so the other way round: You are cordially invited to ask me questions, too. I will try to answer them =)

Alright, I'm done for now

Welcome to the forum!

Your status has been upgraded so you can post freely now

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Your IP shows you located in South Africa. Are you currently in Johannesburg or Germany?

Comment

I'm currently in Germany. I never have been to Johnnesburg yet.
        I don't know why my IP shows up this location. I'm not using a proxy either

Comment

Hallo Markus!

Ich wohne in Wisconsin, aber bin Deutsche. Mein Deutsch (schreiben) ist leider sehr schlecht. Ich wohne heir seitdem ich 3 jarhre alt bin. Sprechen kann ich besser...

In English: (I'm in Wisconsin, but am German. My german writing ability stinks, but I speak it pertty well. I've lived here since I was 3).
          I didn't want to be rude...

Welcome to the forum Markus!

Comment

Originally posted by Ö.Ö² View Post
            I'm currently in Germany. I never have been to Johnnesburg yet.
            I don't know why my IP shows up this location. I'm not using a proxy either
            That is too wierd. One site it shows it as South Africa and another Germany. This if fun for anyone that wants to try it.

ip is: (removed)

Search it here: http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation

and then try here: http://www.iplocation.net/index.php
            Last edited by Michael; 06-15-2012, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X