Hello Everyone!! New Member Here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone!! New Member Here!!

Hello Everyone, Ill start by introducing myself and giving a little background. First of all I'm so glad to have found this site... what a wealth of information, as well as support is here! I am so excited to see that there is something like this now!

About me:

I am a 29 (30 end of this week) mother of one Beautiful 6 year old girl. I currently work from home for a corporate company. I have done some thinking and more thinking and have come to the realization that as a Mother first, the corporate world isnt for me. Now if I were single, etc it would be great. However, my Daughter comes first and foremost.

A little Background:

I am just starting on opening my Inhome Daycare. I will be unlicensed at first and I will work my way to eventually becoming licensed. I grew up in family run in home daycares, as I will be a third generation home daycare provider. I was also Head Preschool teacher at a daycare center, and also a sunday school teacher. I ran a home daycare from my house briefly while married but we ended up having to move out of state which forced me to close and then I just stay a SAHM. Now as a Divorcee, And single mother, I have to work and am getting my feet back into the childcare world

We didnt have all these tools back then and Im so appreciative to see them here now!! I look forward to getting advice, gaining more knowledge, and sharing my own stories here!

Welcome to the forum!

Your status has been upgraded so you can post freely now!

I am glad you are finding this board helpful! Don't be afraid to jump in the conversations and discussions......we are a wonderfully diverse and supportive group!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Welcome! Your name is cute!

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Thank You, Heidi! Btw Ive always loved the name Heidi~ My name here... well that comes about because, I love the the decades past mostly 30's-50's.

*Edited to say: Thank You all for such a warm welcome!

Comment

Working...
            X