Hi There

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi There

Hello everybody. Lurked here for a while, this is easily the best social resource on the net for daycare providers.

I'm a new small home daycare provider in southern California. Fun fact, CA's biggest beach is actually its tax burden on small businesses!

Been doing childcare most of my life, but "officially" this is my first year and it's actually the first time I've been doing it out of my home with a full lineup. Never been full-time employed in childcare...I'm actually a Navy vet and stayed working in defense after I got out, had my son and now enjoy time with him at home with the other kids.

My goal is to grow my brand and business. There is a huge need for childcare across the US and because it's really difficult work that requires a LOT of skin in the game, plus a lot of different hats all in one day (see username ) it doesn't seem like many want to step up to the plate. Can't blame them when I daydream about my cubicle "email lady" jobs more often than I'd like to admit!

Anyway. Thanks for having me here! I can't wait to contribute and learn all I can.

Welcome to the forum. I would agree that the knowledge base on this forum since 2007 is 1st to none. We mostly tagged our posts over the years as the old forum search functionality was not near as good as the new forum. We were lucky we were able to move over all the content from the last 16 years to here. Reach out in Private Message or here if you need help with any of the forum's tools.

Comment

Working...
    X