Collection Agencies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collection Agencies

I am looking to establish a relationship with a collection agency in Iowa but I've been unsuccessful.

Does anyone have a company that works with people anywhere in the US or can anyone provide me with information on one in Iowa?

I spent a few hours on Friday doing some research only to find business to business collectors...not business to consumer collectors. The 2 agencies I found want 40% or 50% and will only attempt to collect for 60 days.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks!

the thread enforcing payments gives a collection agency that works across the US.

When a parent refuses to pay their fees what are some steps I can take to get my money from them? I know daycare homes are considered a business, but are we able to send the DCP to a collection agency? I'm not sure how this would work. I just want to be prepared and know what my options are before it happens to me. I have a
    Last edited by Blackcat31; 09-05-2011, 05:18 PM. Reason: added link

Comment

www.mcdcollections.com

Try MCD Financial Systems in Longview, TX

Originally posted by wdmmom View Post
      I am looking to establish a relationship with a collection agency in Iowa but I've been unsuccessful.

Does anyone have a company that works with people anywhere in the US or can anyone provide me with information on one in Iowa?

I spent a few hours on Friday doing some research only to find business to business collectors...not business to consumer collectors. The 2 agencies I found want 40% or 50% and will only attempt to collect for 60 days.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X