Anyone Have This Preschool Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Have This Preschool Game?

I got a box of toys from my sister--all are things her kids have outgrown. There is a fishing game with cardboard fish, plastic boats, and a plastic fishing rod with a suction cup. There are four boats and four colors of fish and the fish have numbers on the back. I have NO CLUE how to play it. I mean, I could make up some rules no problem, but I'm anal and like to do things "right". Does this ring a bell for anyone? Can you give me a rundown of the gameplay?
    Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

If you type the name in you might find directions on the computor for it. I had to do this for a game we had!
    Each day is a fresh start
    Never look back on regrets
    Live life to the fullest
    We only get one shot at this!!

Comment

Originally posted by Country Kids View Post
      If you type the name in you might find directions on the computor for it. I had to do this for a game we had!
      I don't know the name. I can't find it anywhere and the original box is LONG gone. My sister doesn't even know the name.

Comment

Fisher-Price Go Fish! My kids from ages 1-11 still enjoy this game and we've had it for years. Never knew any rules - just handed it to them and they create their own ways of playing with it. My favorite way for them to use games. It changes from time to time and they get to use their own creative imaginations.

Comment

Can you take a picture of what you have and maybe someone will recognize the image?

Comment

Is there a manufacturer's name on any of the pieces, like Fisher Price?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Fisher-Price Go Fish! My kids from ages 1-11 still enjoy this game and we've had it for years. Never knew any rules - just handed it to them and they create their own ways of playing with it. My favorite way for them to use games. It changes from time to time and they get to use their own creative imaginations.
              aha! Yes, this is it! Thanks, unregistered!

And now I see the "FISHER PRICE" emblazoned across the fronts of the fish ::headdesk:: I think I need some caffeine, .

Comment

You should be able to print them out from online. We have that game the kids love it.

Comment

Working...
                X