Great Buys At A Rhea Lana Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Buys At A Rhea Lana Sale!

I got some great deals at a Rhea Lana Consignment sale Saturday! I've attached pictures.

I got the following stuff:

Large gated play yard (to put around the Christmas tree) $20!!
    A 4 x 4 play yard with attached toys for outside use with the babies. $40
    A bouncy seat $8
    A champ diaper pail, with bags $7
    A bumbo $5
    Leap Frog play table $10
    Toddler bed sheets $5
    Walker $5
    And a LOT of toys for $50

All total $150!!! The Baby play yard retails for close to that.

It only added one pic. I'll try to upload the others.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SandeeAR; 08-29-2011, 10:37 AM. Reason: photo error

The two play yards.
    Attached Files

Comment

The toys. Mainly cars this time and the leap frog table.
      Attached Files

Comment

I've never heard of Rhea Lana. You got some great deals!

Comment

You did great

Comment

Rhea Lana's is the Nation's Premier Children's Consignment Event - with 120 active franchises in 26 states!

Rhea Lana's is a HUGE consignment sale. It started here in Conway, AR in a ladies living room. She now sells franchises. There are all sort of early passes. Consigors get in at one time, volunteers to sort and set out get in at another time. Mom's to be, pregnant or adoptive, get in early. Then passes are on Facebook, in the paper, at schools etc., to get in at 5 the day before it is open to the public. The last day is a half price sale.

There is anything from Cribs, strollers, down to shoes. I would guess this sale had 100 plus round racks of clothing of girls and then another 100 plus for the boys.

It is VERY well organized. You take your own shopping "laundry basket" or bags. Big things, they give you a ticket for and you pick them up at the end.

I shopped with my DD, for about an hour and stood in line to pay for another hour LOL. That is the longest part.

People plan and buy their kids entire wardrobe at this sale. Then consign it the next year. (It happens twice a year) Most get the entire wardrobe for less than they make consigning.

I there is a Rhea Lana's within 3 hours of you and you need kids clothes, it is worth the drive. Or if you need daycare supplies, like me. They highly discourage you bringing kids, just bring their sizes and a drawing of their feet

Comment

I love that play yard thingy-ma-bob. Very cute.

Comment

Working...
              X