Stroller Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stroller Question

I am looking to buy a new stroller. I am lic. for 6 children. At the time I have 2 children. I have 2 familys coming this week to look to enroll So im looking at having 4 kids come Sept. 1st. I was looking at the runabout stroller and the bye bye buggy. anyone have these that might have some input on what one is best.

Are all of your kids under 2 years old? I would recommend getting a double stroller because chances are you can have 4 of your 6 (when you're full) walking. If you had 12 kids or more I could understand needing a triple or quad stroller. Those weigh a LOT and take up a lot of room and cost a lot to be using in a smaller sized daycare.

Comment

the two i have now are 17 months and 16 months. both are walking but i would really need to hold both their hands while we walk (to the park lets say) because i live in the city. Im thinking that the 3 seat stroller would work best because after i take this last baby all other children will be old enough to understand to walk next to me and hold the stroller. I found one cheap and I am waiting to hear back from them. its under $200 and would store it in my garage so it would not be in my way. I really need something so that i can still go for walks. I would be lost without my daily walks @ me. and the kids last year really liked it. i had this same stroller last year and sold it because i thought i was going back to teaching. then at the last min. decided that i really needed to be home with my 17 month old.

Comment

I got a big huge all terrain 48" long wagon that I can fit 8 toddlers in...But I only have 5 toddlers right now, so they fit really comfortably. I love it. It was expensive, but worth it in the long run. I have a twin stroller for my quieter days.

Comment

Working...
        X