No announcement yet.

Decorating a Nap Room CHEAPLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just getting started and am in the exact same situation. I will also have a separate napping room and have been thinking of how to decorate and am on a very tight budget. I would definitely suggest painting. My walls are already a soft blue so I was going to cut some sponges into different sized stars and use some old yellow paint we have in the garage to stamp stars along the tops of the walls, maybe some clouds too. I was thinking of finding a stencil to paint "sweet dreams" on the wall. As for the floor, if you want something more permanent you could do peel and stick vinyl tiles right over the floor you've got (we got these at Lowes for our bathroom and they were cheap and easy to install) or you could get an inexpensive kids rug. I saw some at target for $30. You could also do some new curtains (if you can sew make them yourself and save some $).

I agree that you shouldn't way over do it because it might be too stimulating for the kids at naptime but fresh new paint and decor sells!

Comment

Working...
    X