Names??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Names??????

I am wanting to name my childcare. Iv thought of everything i can but cannt find a fit...I welcome all suggestions thanks...Im a certified home at the moment but hoping to change to a type II soon and want a name for a sign, advertising and ect..

You could always go with "Lastname Family Child Care" It's simple.
    Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

Dont make it too long
      make it easy to spell
      try to make it something that stands out about your daycare

Comment

Find inspiration in your childrens books....
        - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

More threads on naming a childcare: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=daycare+name

Comment

First I would see what the other daycares in your area are called. You dont want something similar or the same!!

Comment

Try something in the first three letters of the alphabet (it usually comes first in the ad section)

Somethings sweet is always good: Little Angels, Little Hands, Loving....,

Comment

EVERYONE around here is Little (fill in the blank). It is very confusing to parents as they interview. Look in your local phone book to see what others are using and then decide.

Comment

you could base your name off of the street you live on...such as...

Mulberry Lane Childcare, Oak Street Childcare, etc.

...or base it on your environment...i live literally on top of a mountain...so i am " mountaintop family daycare"

Comment

thanks everyone!!!!!I liked building block childcare but the funny thing is last name is hubbard so "mother hubbards" might be the obvious choice but still seems to cliche'.idk

Comment

Cliche' is good... They will remember it easier.
                      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Not sure I'd play off a nursery rhyme about empty cupboards and a dying dog.

Comment

thats funny i know. my older children have already said they would be embarrassed if I used that one.. thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                            Not sure I'd play off a nursery rhyme about empty cupboards and a dying dog.
                            :: Oh LMAO!!!! Great chuckle!

Comment

Working...
                            X